Senior Project Manager Marketing
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
For our growing corporate marketing team we are looking for a Senior Project Manager. As a Senior Project Manager you are interested in marketing and communication projects and strive to develop them further. You love consulting and project management. You have an attitude that makes you a great team player and problem solver. Are we describing you? Then apply now! Bring your open style of communication and professional qualifications to our engaging marketing projects.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the Marketing PMO team you will be part of the Strategic Marketing division and located at our headquarters in Munich. You will be responsible for steering corporate and product marketing initiatives, from positioning workshops and branding projects to product launch support.
- Conceptualize and manage implementation of complex marketing and communication projects in line with our business goals and marketing strategies
- Lead the delivery of engagements within the constraints of schedule, scope, and budget by confidently applying project management tool and methodology
- Drive your projects with presentations and hosting of workshops and project meetings
- Act as central interface and provide consultation for our project teams (conceptionists, digital marketing specialists, communication experts, designers, developers) and internal customers (corporate and business units, product management, sales, general management)
- Monitor and regularly report on all aspects of your projects including progress, forecasted hours, risks, communications and critical issues
- Continuously keep track of the annual project roadmap and identify and escalate upcoming phases of low or high-capacity workloads
- B.A. or M.A. in business administration or marketing management or similar
- 5+ years proven experience in successfully managing projects in a design or marketing agency
- Strategic and operational consulting portfolio with focus on digital and communication issues
- Strong hands-on mentality and ability to interact with international and interdisciplinary teams
- Confidence in using project management software
- Confidence in dealing with decision-makers at C-Level
- Effective written and oral communication skills in German and English
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and December 31st
- Flexible working hours
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.