(Senior) Software Engineer (C++) – Tracking Infrastructure
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
For our growing R&D division we are looking for a motivated (senior) software developer. You will be part of a dynamic team developing the software infrastructure for our IGS (Image Guided Surgery) product lines. You will work with optical and electromagnetic tracking technologies and develop new methods, algorithms and applications in that field. Your contribution will have an impact on the daily work in hospitals around the world.
In this position you will:
- develop a complex medical software framework and applications in C++
- be responsible for the full software life cycle – from requirements engineering to launch and maintenance of the product
- use your experience in image analysis / image processing / computer vision algorithms
- bring in your view and expertise by actively developing technical concepts
- having fun in building prototypes and testing new concepts
We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow, who bring their own ideas and make a difference.
- Education in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline
- You have fun with object oriented programming and C++
- Willingness to be part of a high-skilled team and make a difference with your work every day
- Fluent English skills, eagerness to learn German and ability to communicate with colleagues from all around the world
- Ideally you have experiences with computer vision libraries / environments like OpenCV
We are also happy to receive applications from graduates who want to develop themselves in a successful and international environment over a longer period of time.
- A mutually-supportive, international team
- Meaningful work with a lasting impact on medical technology
- 30 vacation days, plus December 24th and January 1st
- Flexible working hours
- Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Regular after work, team, and company events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.