For our growing R&D division we are looking for a motivated (senior) software developer. You will be part of a dynamic team developing the software infrastructure for our IGS (Image Guided Surgery) product lines. You will work with optical and electromagnetic tracking technologies and develop new methods, algorithms and applications in that field. Your contribution will have an impact on the daily work in hospitals around the world.
In this position you will:
- develop a complex medical software framework and applications in C++
- be responsible for the full software life cycle – from requirements engineering to launch and maintenance of the product
- use your experience in image analysis / image processing / computer vision algorithms
- bring in your view and expertise by actively developing technical concepts
- having fun in building prototypes and testing new concepts
We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow, who bring their own ideas and make a difference.