Service Sales Associate
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
This role can be based in Chicago or Chicagoland area suburbs
Brainlab, Inc. is currently recruiting a Service Sales Associate to help grow the Service Contract business in North America. This position will require the candidate to sell Service Agreements and Service Agreement renewals to the Brainlab installed customer base within their assigned territory. The role will require the candidate to become knowledgeable in various clinical specialties in Image Guided Surgery and have daily interaction with Clinical Engineering/Biomed departments, various Surgery Service Line Coordinators, Physicians, Purchasing/Contracting Agents, and other levels of hospital administration.
- Manage the complete sales cycle (quoting, presentation, contract negotiation and closing)
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Create regular pattern of contacting customers, partners, and related decision makers to successfully renew or establish service agreements
- Develop creative sales strategies for all existing and potential accounts within territory, taking all buying influences into consideration together with superior
- Identify, qualify, and follow up with new and existing leads to further the sales process
- Translate training and education into successful sales for the IGS Service Agreement product portfolio
- Establish and maintain relationships with all contacts at qualified accounts through phone calls, emails, and other correspondence
- Leverage existing client relationships to effectively influence other accounts and promote upgrade business
- Develop a creative 12-month sales strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Conduct accurate sales forecasts and provide data for annual budget planning
- Work closely with sales operations department to ensure correct order processing and account maintenance
- Share account information with colleagues to stimulate cross-selling within other Brainlab products
- Relay customer feedback to Service Support Team and Service Product Portfolio Management in a timely manner using established escalation processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in inside/outside sales with document success preferred (especially with previous medical sales experience or B2B sales experience)
- Proactive, self-starter, motivated, strong work ethic and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and quickly adapt to changes
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills – polite, articulate, polished
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with CRM systems and processes
- High comfort level with software and technology
- Coachable and constant willingness to learn
- Excellent listening skills
- Positive attitude, willing to help customers
- Superior customer relations proficiency and experience working closely with senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].