For our growing R&D Joint Reconstruction Division at Brainlab we are looking for a new Software Developer in cooperation with Smith & Nephew. You will be part of a growing and motivated team that enables novel robotic surgical procedures in the field of orthopedics and sports medicine.
As a software developer in this role, who will be:
- part of a motivated team developing medical software applications for orthopedic applications
- responsible for designing and developing state of the art applications in C++, C#, WPF and HTML5
- working in an agile environment
- involved in the developing process from the very first idea until the final launching of the product
- making an Impact on daily work in hospitals around the world