- Perform custom installations to establish functionality for complex radiotherapy and radiosurgery products
- Resolve product issues through detailed analysis and utilization of engineering expertise
- Update and service radiotherapy/radiosurgery products
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand complex problems and adequately troubleshoot issues
- Instruct users in calibration checks, surveys, and maintenance of radiation therapy equipment
- Deliver high level customer service
- Read, analyze, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance
- Demonstrate and promote Oncology Solutions products and services at client meetings
- Keep abreast of new developments regarding Brainlab and competitive Oncology Solutions products and services through training and independent research and analysis
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 5,600+ hospitals in 116 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 1,500 people in 20 offices worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
- Minneapolis, United States
- Department: Support RadOnc
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or IT Technology required
- Must be a self starter, working without close supervision and be able to successfully manage service activities in assigned territory
- Demonstrated engineering experience with medical devices
- Computer expertise, familiarity, and demonstrated expertise with hardware troubleshooting
- Able to apply critical thinking and perform analysis successfully under challenging conditions in a clinical environment
- Knowledge of medical linear accelerator or microwave RF systems and computer networks preferred
- Robotics and/or electro-mechanical systems service experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of test equipment and hand tools including oscilloscopes, multi-meters
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional and confident demeanor
- Works well in a team environment and individually
- Proactively approaches his/her contribution to the organization
- Demonstrates leadership abilities
- High comfort level with software and technology in general
- Work safely in confined areas, including high current/ high voltages modulators (20- 50 kV, 1500A), and use peripheral vision to gauge distances. The confined areas have potential hand/arm ‘traps.’ Depth perception is critical
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work on ladders
- Ability to travel 80%
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, subject to legally allowed exemptions, required based on Brainlab’s Federal contractor status and in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].