Support Specialist / Engineer – Imaging Systems
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
We are looking for an additional team member to join our technical customer support team. As a Brainlab Support Technician / Engineer, you are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and achieve this thanks to your extensive technical knowledge.
As a Brainlab service professional, you are the face to the customer, ensure that customer equipment is installed, maintained and serviced and that the clinical staff receives professional technical assistance. Being part of a team for our new and revolutionary product line you have the opportunity to grow within our company.
You are working independently from your home office.
Product portfolio: Loop X, Airo - to find out more about our newest product Loop X, please click here
Main responsibilities will include:
- Install new Brainab devices and software in hospitals
- Install SW/HW upgrades
- Perform Maintenance and Inspection of systems/devices incl. Electrical Safety Tests in specified time
- Perform Troubleshooting independently
- Repair systems/devices and minimize down time
- Complete every installation or service assignment quickly and efficiently
- Plan, organize, and implement all service assignments conscientiously and independently following the directive from the Support Manager
- Perform mandatory administrative tasks accurately
- Document performed services according to Brainlab policies
- Provide ideas and innovation to improve current products, provide sustainable input for continued engineering
- Keep customers up-to-date regarding open requests, maintain good customer relationship and deliver high level customer service
- Maintain good and efficient communication between customers, colleagues and superior
- Technical degree in electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or similar
- Preferable 1-3 years’ experience in a technical support role ideally for a healthcare company or provider
- Experience in the field of X-ray imaging systems or scanners is a plus
- Good knowledge in the area of computer and network technologies
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and customer oriented personality as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and work self sufficiently
- Excellent organization and time management skills, ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- High flexibility and willingness to travel internationally up to 80% of the time
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Basic MS Office knowledge
- Salesforce.com (CRM) knowledge is a plus
- Necessary to possess a valid driving license
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Fair compensation package
- Company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including an English CV, a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person