Support Specialist Image Guided Surgery – Leuven
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
We are seeking for a highly motivated Support Specialist in the field of Image Guided Surgery and CT / CBCT Imaging covering our installed base in hospitals in Belgium. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager and you will be based from your home office. Preferably located centrally in Belgium, you will mainly serve hospital customers in the Belgium but also the wider Benelux region.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform installations, preventive maintenance, inspections and repairs of products
- Execute SW/HW updates and/or upgrades
- Perform product verifications and calibrations
- Perform routine troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Read, analyze, interpret/arrange network diagrams, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Plan, organize, and implement all service assignments conscientiously following the directive from the Support Manager
- Complete every installation or service assignment efficiently and in a timely manner
- Keep customer up-to-date regarding their requests and minimize down time. Establish a professional and robust customer relationship.
- Be friendly, calm and competent on a face-to-face basis with customers
- Instruct and educate customer and staff in proper use of products and services
- Perform and document all mandatory administrative tasks accurately according the Brainlab policies in a timely manner
- Actively live the team approach on a regional and European level
- Keep up to date with assigned trainings, re-trainings and certifications
- Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive products and services
- Deliver high level customer service
Training for the role is 4 to 6 weeks and is conducted at our headquarters in Munich and also in the field with experienced colleagues.
Your assigned region is Belgium, and you will also support the colleagues in Netherlands and Luxemburg when needed. 4 out of 5 days you will be “on the road” in your region with occasional travel abroad.
- Preferably you have completed a Bachelors or Master degree in Engineering / Technology, Medical Technology or an IT-related degree or you are equivalent through experience
- Self-planning, organization and implementation of all service activities
- Adapt in working as part of a team or individually
- Good sense of humor
- Willingness to travel within the Benelux area and abroad
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of IT-networks and server environments is also a plus
- international, positive and innovative environment
- working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- home office and flexible working hours
- fair compensation package
- company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date and desired salary.