Support Specialist Radiotherapy / Ingénieur Support Technique, Radiothérapie – Metz, France
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sounds like you?
Join and grow with us.
- Perform installations of radiotherapy and radio surgery products in your assigned area as well as in other countries in Europe
- Perform service and installations of radiotherapy/radio surgery products
- Independently perform troubleshooting and repairs
- Provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and physicists maximizing efficiency and usage of the Brainlab oncology solutions
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand problems and adequately troubleshoot issues
- Perform routine calibrations and preventative maintenance
- Deliver high level customer service
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical, Electronic or Biomedical Engineering, Medical Physics, Physics or equivalent working experience
- Computer expertise and familiarity with hardware troubleshooting and Networks / IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of medical linear accelerator or x-ray imaging systems preferred
- Must be a self-starter, working without close supervision and be able to successfully manage service activities in assigned territory
- Able to apply critical thinking and perform analysis successfully under challenging conditions (e.g. time pressure) in a clinical environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Professional and confident demeanor
- Works well in a team environment and individually
- Proactively approaches his/her contribution to the organization
- High comfort level with software and technology in general
- Must be able to work on ladders and lift heavy weights ocassionally
- Ability to travel 70%
- Home office in Metz (or surrounding), France
- Flexible working hours
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- Company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person