We are looking for an additional team member to join our customer support team. As a Brainlab Support Technician / Engineer, you are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and achieve this thanks to your extensive technical knowledge.
As a Brainlab service professional, you are the face to the customer, ensure that customer equipment is installed, maintained and serviced and that the clinical staff receives professional technical assistance. Being part of a team for our new and revolutionary product line you have the opportunity to grow within our company.
You are working independently from your home office in Italy, ideally located close to Milan.
Product portfolio: Loop-X
Your main responsabilities will include:
- Install new Brainab devices and softwares in hospitals
- Install SW/HW upgrades
- Perform Maintenance and Inspection of systems/devices incl. Electrical Safety Tests
- Perform Repairs of systems/devices and minimize down time
- Complete every installation or service assignment quickly and efficiently
- Conduct and complete Preventive Maintenance and Inspections in specified time
- Provide ideas and innovation to improve current products, provide sustainable input for continued engineering
- Plan, organize, and implement all service assignments conscientiously and independently following the directive from the Support Manager
- Perform mandatory administrative tasks accurately
- Document performed services according to Brainlab policies
- Keep customers up-to-date regarding their requests, maintain good customer relation
- Maintain good and efficient communicaton between your customers, colleagues and superior