Despite our goal to achieve greatest possible reliability and quality in our devices innovative products can fail. As Technical Investigation Specialist you will be responsible to perform investigations for customer complaints and product problems related to Brainlab Cranial and Spine IGS products, in order to determine the root cause for occurred problems with the goal to continuously improve the reliability and performance of our devices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review and Analysis of information and data retrieved from hospitals
- Testing to reproduce the reported error / situation experienced by users
- Technical investigation of according root cause of a customer complaint or product problem
- Identification of potential effects on the patient due to a systematic error
- Review of product documentation regarding existing risk analysis and measures in place
- Summary of your investigation results and conclusions in writing
- Communication and cooperation with R&D and Support, as well as with Partner companies
Further you will actively share knowledge with R&D regarding safety-critical risks and hazardous situations occurring in the clinical usage of the device to support risk analysis and post market surveillance activities.