Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 6,000+ hospitals in 121 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 2,000 people in 25 locations worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Ensure that all inbound shipments will be processed according to SOP
- Ensure that all outbound shipments will be processed according to SOP
- Make sure that all incoming products are clearly marked with a Brainlab item label if not applicable "warehouse identification form"
- Processing of cycle counts
- Make sure that all In-house deliveries of the current day have left the warehouse for distribution
- Maintain a proper appearance of the whole warehouse and receiving area
- Processing of all shipments as scheduled
- Preparation of all required export documents and declarations - Coordinating shipments with cargo companies
- Back up to Operations Associate and Logistics Associate
- Follow all relevant SOPs, WOIs, and policies to ensure FDA and GMP compliance at any time
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma required
- Strong teamwork and time management skills
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- A commitment to quality, with excellent attention to detail
- Entry-level experience in purchasing, accounting, marketing or logistics a plus
- SAP or similar ERP system experience highly preferred
- Ability to react appropriately to all customer inquiries, including difficult and/or urgent situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, including applicable booster(s), is required if the position requires onsite presence at Brainlab customer sites in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders. Legally allowed exemptions may apply.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].