Working Student – HR Health & Safety
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
To assist our team, we are looking for a highly-motivated working student for 20 hours/week. At Brainlab, occupational Health & Safety (OHS) comes with a great variety of duties and responsibilities. Our main goal is to foster a safe and healthy occupational environment while making sure to fulfill all legal requirements. This comprehends radiation safety, emergency procedures, fire safety, medical examinations, hygiene, risk assessments and site inspections. Furthermore, we advise our regional entities in Europe regarding OHS.
You will focus on the following tasks:
- Preparing an overview report of OHS laws/minimum requirements in European entities
- Administration of our radiation monitoring program
- Assistance in managing hazardous substances register
- Assistance in maintaining H&S documentation/reports (e.g. risk assessment, site inspections, working instructions)
- Maintaining H&S intranet page
- Currently studying preferably engineering, business administration or law
- Motivated to work in this business area and to be highly interested in safety relevant topics
- Talented in analytic thinking
- Being a team-player and excited to be part of an international team
- Fluent in German and English
- Working environment: A mutually supportive, international team
- Practical experience: Opportunity to build career experience in an exciting international company with a lasting impact on medical technology based in Munich
- Working conditions: Flexible working hours
- Bike storage: Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Food and Snacks: Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Fitness: Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Socializing: Weekly student lunches as well as regular after work and company events
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date.
Your HR Contact Person