Working Student Innovation Management
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
As part of the Innovation Management team in Munich, you will be a key element in empowering Brainlab to innovate. You will support driving the agile transformation, facilitate a company-wide information flow and organize events that foster innovations. You will be involved in the day-to-day business of innovation management, work in a highly dynamic environment and assume responsibilities for own topics that you can drive with your dedication and creativity. Thereby you will get a high-level perspective on Brainlab’s business, research activities and new innovations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain formats for meaningful R&D-wide communication such as newsletters or research talks
- Drive change management by promoting activities from the innovation management team
- Organize cross-departmental events to facilitate innovations like hackathons
- Foster an understanding for innovations and agile mindset by supporting trainings, communities or lightning talks
- Facilitate research collaborations with universities and startups
- Study in Business or related field fits best – however, a maker mindset is most important and we are open for applications from all fields (preferably Master)
- High motivation and creativity to drive own ideas and projects forward
- Resilience and ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Affinity to novel technologies
- Well-organized, proactive and clearly structured working style
- Open mindset and very good communication skills
- Experience in product development and agile development is a plus
- Very good skills in English, German is helpful
- Available for at least six months in Munich
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student online meetings
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
- A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of like-minded individuals.
Ready to apply? You are welcome to apply in German or English!