Working Student / Internship: Digital Learning
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
As a Working Student / Intern you will have the opportunity to substantially shape the learning experience for Brainlab customers and personnel. You will be part of the Digital Learning team, which strives to create engaging learning material to effectively transfer knowledge of Brainlab products to our colleagues and users.
Your tasks will include:
- Create and update corporate digital training material
- Support media asset development for customer-facing training material
- Explore and identify new types of digital training formats
- Participate in special projects (e.g., the piloting of new and emerging learning technologies)
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of the customer-facing and partner-facing digital training platforms “Brainlab Online Campus” and “Brainlab Partner Campus”
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- Currently enrolled student of technical documentation, instructional design, education management, or other content creation or education related program
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to design and develop new learning programs and edit existing content
- Basic knowledge of Learning Management Systems and how they work
- Intermediate MS Office Knowledge (i.e., working with data tables and understanding what a VLOOKUP does)
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student online meetings
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
- A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of like-minded individuals.
Ready to apply? You are welcome to apply in German or English!