Working Student – Order Coordination
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide.
We are seeking an active, detail oriented and energetic student to join our team. We are responsible to assure on-time delivery of our products at customer’s site & install base maintenance. This includes checking product availability and capacity planning according to internal customer’s requirement, processing deliveries for MR shipments and maintaining up to date order documentation. In this position you closely work with various departments such as sales operations, production, warehouse and export to provide a proper and effective order handling.
As part of our Order Coordination team in our Munich headquarters you will support us with following tasks:
- Manual handling (updating existing orders, creating corresponding lists and informing stakeholders)
- Planning of internal orders (ZWMR & Weeklies)
- Install base maintenance
- University student of business studies
- Availability for 12 months (15-20 hours per week)
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with a deep sense of commitment
- Team player with a good sense of humor and motivated to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with business fluency in both German and English
- Good computer and organizational skills
- Working environment: A mutually supportive, international team
- Practical experience: Opportunity to build career experience in an exciting international company with a lasting impact on medical technology based in Munich
- Working conditions: Flexible working hours
- Bike storage: Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Food and Snacks: Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Fitness: Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Socializing: Weekly student lunches as well as regular after work and company events
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date.
Your HR Contact Person