Working Student – Product Management Enabling Products
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
We are looking for a highly motivated working student to join our team. Our Product Management team is responsible for three key portfolios at Brainlab: Instruments & Disposables, Platforms and Service & Support. You will work across these three teams and support them, with a focus on business modeling, market and sales intelligence.
Under the supervision of the team, you will:
- Take over some high-impact projects and/or work packages
- Create structure and frameworks for the team
- Support the team with daily tasks
- Have a direct interface with the product managers and their products, as well as with many different other teams and divisions at Brainlab
- Studying in a business or marketing-related field and open to learn and work in other areas in order to gain a broader understanding of Product Management
- First experience in project management
- Well-organized, proactive and structured working style
- Assertiveness & hands-on mentality
- Great communication skills & passionate about working with others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Working environment: A mutually supportive, international team
- Practical experience: Opportunity to build career experience in an exciting international company with a lasting impact on medical technology based in Munich
- Working conditions: Flexible working hours
- Bike storage: Parking garage and safe underground bike storage
- Food and Snacks: Award-winning subsidized company restaurant and in-house cafes
- Fitness: Variety-rich fitness program in our ultra-modern 360m2 company gym
- Socializing: Weekly student lunches as well as regular after work and company events
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including your first available start date.
Your HR Contact Person