Working Student – Product Management Functional Neurosurgery
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
For our growing Functional Neurosurgery team we are looking for a Working Student. Our current focus is on movement disorders and epilepsy, medical fields which we serve through market leading solutions helping clinicians around the world through Advanced Visualization in the field of presurgical planning and image guided programming (i.e. DBS). We strive for innovative surgical concepts and workflow optimization. As a member of our team you will contribute to our mission of advancing functional neurosurgery, expanding the patient base who will benefit from related treatments and techniques.
Under the supervision of the Product Management Team, you will:
- Perform market analysis on state of the art and current trends
- Run analysis of competition in the realm of pre-, intra-, and post- operative solutions with a special focus in robotically assisted functional neurosurgery
- Structure quantitative voice of customer research: create and assess digital customer surveys on feedback to existing products or input for future development
- Study of an engineering or technical subject
- Well-organized, proactive and clearly structured working style
- Highly motivated and interested in technologies and clinical use-cases
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Clinical knowledge in area of surgical procedures is a plus
- Business and/or Medical study background is a plus
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student lunches and monthly After Work Events
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application!
Your HR Contact Person