Working Student – Product Management PMO
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
We are seeking a highly motivated Working Student in Product Management PMO to join our growing team.
As a Working Student in Product Management PMO, you will be part of an enabling team, with the mission of empowering Product Managers to successfully achieve their goals, perform their best and ensure an outstanding product experience to our customers. Our focus is on effectivity, efficiency and alignment within the department and with our stakeholders. We promote transparency and consistency, define and optimize processes, develop and maintain methods, tools and templates, and spread best practices.
As a member of our team, you will contribute actively to our mission. Under the supervision of the Product Management PMO Team, you will:
- Take over some projects and/or work packages which have an impact on the complete department.
- Support the Product Management PMO Team in monitoring and coordinating product management activities
- Have an interface with all products and product managers, as well as with many different other teams and divisions at Brainlab
- Participate in driving changes in Product Management and Brainlab
- Study in a technical, business or marketing-related field and open to learn and work in other areas in order to gain a broader understanding of Product Management
- First experience in project management & ideally first knowledge about Product Management.
- Well-organized, proactive and structured working style
- Assertiveness & hands-on mentality
- Great communication skills & passionate about working with others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Fluent in German and English
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team and play a key role in shaping the future of Product Management & Marketing.
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student lunches and monthly After Work Events
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application!
Your HR Contact Person