Working Student – Product Management PMO
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful:
We are looking for a working student for our growing Product Management PMO team. In Product Management PMO, we are driven by scaling Product Management at Brainlab to make an even greater impact on patients' lives. We are enablers, empowering Product Management to successfully achieve their goals, perform their best and reach Product Management Excellence. We lead overarching projects, define new processes, methods & tools and establish new standards, with the objective of delivering excellent outcomes.
As a member of our team, you will contribute actively to our mission. Under the supervision of the Product Management PMO Team, you will:
- Take over some projects and/or work packages that have an impact on the complete division
- Support the Product Management PMO Team in monitoring and coordinating product management activities
- Have an interface with all products and product managers, as well as with many different other teams and divisions at Brainlab
- Participate in driving changes in Product Management and at Brainlab
- Study of engineering, but other students with a strong technical interest are also welcome to apply
- First experience in project management & ideally first knowledge about Product Management.
- Well-organized, proactive and structured working style
- Highly motivated & hands on mentality
- Great communication skills & passionate about working with others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student lunches and monthly After Work Events
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application!
Your HR Contact Person