Working Student – Sales Operations (French / Dutch)
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
We are seeking a motivated student to support our Sales Operations Team based in our Munich Headquarter. The Sales Operations is a very international department (15 people, 11 nationalities!) and as part of the Team, you will have an overview of the different territories and will learn how to use SAP and Salesforce in order to support with the Sales and Administrative processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting with administrative tasks and projects
- Keep up-to-date our Salesforce database
- Book, update and review orders with SAP
- Follow-up with internal reports
Our ideal student:
- Is currently studying
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch
- Availability for at least 6 months
- Demonstrates strong organizational, administrative and prioritization skills
- Multitasking, Works diligently and with attention to detail
- Service oriented
- For this position it is required to work from our HQ in Munich at least twice/week.
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student lunches and monthly After Work Events
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application!
Your HR Contact Person