As Software Engineer you will be part of our Data Management team. Together with your team mates you will create and maintain a data management framework that builds the foundation of all our applications.
The data management framework contains components and services which read, write, convert and process medical information. One side of the interface is typically represented by standard medical data formats like DICOM, HL7 and FHIR. The other side of the interface are either applications directly building on top of the data management framework, or services and micro-services providing, among others, web based interfaces like REST APIs to build a mesh of capabilities representing the core of our new SnkeOS Heathcare Platform which is being utilized by several new medical applications. This of course includes additional aspects like cyber security considerations, data persistence, interprocess-communication and concurrent programming as well.
Expect to be challenged on a daily basis by your colleagues – experts on medical data, technical enthusiasts with a broad skill set, product owners and project engineers with a lot of knowledge on building highly innovative medical products. We work together, with an open mindset, always striving for the best possible solution.
When joining this position, you will
- Develop software in an agile environment
- Build the next generation of the SnkeOS Heathcare Platform for the global market
- Be able to bring in your view and your expertice by actively contribute to the team especially on technical concepts
- Learn a lot about data management with focus on the medical products
- Make a positive impact by contributing to the healthcare system for the benfit of patients
- Have fun working with great people