- Translate training and education into successful sales of all Visiontree’s products, marketed in packages to align with the Brainlab RadOnc and surgery portfolios (Neuro, Spine and Oncology).
- Develop creative strategies for all existing and potential accounts within territory
- Generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
- Establish and maintain relationships with all contacts at qualified accounts through customer visits, letters, phone calls, attendance at congresses, etc.
- Manage the complete sales cycle (including presentation, evaluation, contract negotiation and close, followed by hand-off to Visiontree implementations team)
- Prepare necessary documents for tenders (including quotes, letters, answering of technical questions, etc.)
- Develop regular pattern of contacting customers and stay knowledgeable regarding the status of each account, distributor, and market
- Leverage existing client relationships to effectively influence other accounts and promote upgrade business
- Share account information with colleagues to stimulate cross-selling
- Conduct accurate sales forecasts and provide data for annual budget planning
- Develop a creative 12-month sales strategy in alignment with Visiontree and Brainlab’s corporate strategies
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge through continuous self-training
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of VisionTree and Brainlab with customers, competitors, and colleagues
- Monitor own costs and propose potential saving
Visiontree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered outcomes solutions. The Visiontree app supports value-based care reporting as a modular EHR and implemented globally at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages.Visiontree is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains.
Visiontree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
Area Sales Manager
- San Diego, United States
- Department: Marketing
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Must be adept at web-based product presentations, which are key to each stage of the sales cycle
- Must be a road warrior, with a willingness and desire to travel constantly
- Documented success as a top-tier rep in previous sales positions
- 1 - 2 years sales experience SaaS products and/or medical preferred
- Knowledge of oncology and surgical procedures/workflows, anatomy and medical terminology and research, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
- Previous experience communicating with oncologists and/or surgeons, researchers and knowledge of hospital hierarchy and sales cycles
- Superior customer relations proficiency and experience working closely with senior management
- Strong presentation skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High comfort level with software and technology, in general
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.