- Own all aspects of payroll and benefits – processing, reporting, issue resolving for approximately 20 employees
- Onboard all new employees
- Create and provide data needed for various reports, both within the HR department and also for Accounting and members of leadership
- Manage schedule and communications for President of VisionTree
- Assist in document execution and develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Assist in data compilation in conjunction with corporate requests
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 5,600+ hospitals in 116 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 1,500 people in 20 offices worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
Office Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
- San Diego, United States
- Department: Operations
- 3 to 5 years minimum of experience working in professional office environment
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to see the gray in many situations, to accept it, and to independently problem-solve despite ambiguity
- Superior oral and written communication skills, and ability to concisely articulate thoughts or logic path to varying levels and divisions of the organization
- Personal confidence, professional maturity and flexibility to meet the ever-changing challenges of our fast-paced business
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covid-19 vaccination, subject to legally allowed exemptions, required based on Brainlab’s Federal contractor status and in compliance with Presidential Executive Orders.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].