Senior Implementations Manager
Visiontree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered outcomes solutions. The Visiontree app supports value-based care reporting as a modular EHR and implemented globally at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages. Visiontree is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains.
Visiontree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
We are seeking a Senior Implementations Manager with proven results for Visiontree's clinical and research patient-centered outcomes, SaaS products to join our growing team!
- Serve as a primary point of contact to clients during the project implementation phase
- Develop deliverables related to project initiation including but not limited to project kick-off material, project management plan, action log and control procedures
- Monitor project progress, report status to clients and identify and resolve risks that impact project completion
- Manage project time, initiate action to identify and resolve problems, and ensure project goals are met. Coordinates planning, testing, training and ensures timely deliverables and project success.
- Adjust resources as necessary to ensure project success and completion. Provide work direction and feedback to all project team members and assist in issue resolution.
- Provide guidance to team members on administrative and technical problems
- Lead or participate in client future state workflow analysis
- Communicates effectively with all levels of staff and management both internally and externally. External stakeholders include physicians, nurses and executives.
Education and/or Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years experience in a business analyst or project management role in a complex business and systems environment
- Experience in Health IT and EHR systems, including Epic is a plus
- Experience with technical alternatives and basic knowledge of emerging technologies
- Familiar with PMI project methodology
- Proven track record leading successful projects
- Experience in managing a small, project team is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, high adaptability to changes in both business and technical direction and adaptability to meet new challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills including effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professionalism in dealing with clients, management and business partner
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with clients and team members
- Multi-tasking capabilities, the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
VisionTree offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefit package along with a high energy, entrepreneurial, and independent work environment. VisionTree Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Signing bonus (if no recruiter used)