In order to grow our current business in the UK we need a motivated application consultant to support a dedicated customer group in the South West of UK. You will be responsible for customer development activities ranging from Training, Clinical support, to ongoing maintenance of the Brainlab advanced portfolio. Additionally you will become the primary contact for this key customer group as their clinical service commences and develops.
The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and supportive image of Brainlab with customers and competitors. Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich/Germany with on-the-job experience gained working and learning with colleagues already based in the UK.
The role proposes a home office scenario.
Your duties will include:
- Travel to existing key customers to grow the usage of Brainlab products in routine clinical use.
- Performance of customer trainings on the use of Image Guided Surgery products.
- Support of the sales team with detailed onsite and offsite product presentations to customers.
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments.
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long-term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy.
- Update the customer database and completion of mandatory administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role.
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia.
- Additional responsibilities include telephone contact, planning and follow-up of customer visits, and technical consultation.