As an Application Specialist for our Neuro & ENT products, you will be responsible for preparing and conducting trainings for both, employees and occasionally customers, at the Brainlab Headquarters in Munich, and also on-site at our customers. You will also support colleagues during trainings and also attend operations in clinics where our medical technological systems are installed.You will be able to offer our customers and employees support onsite or remotely by a range of technical and clinical questions and problems.
The position will be based at Brainlab headquarters in Munich.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional internal training for the field personnel and other stakeholders
- Design and development of internal training courses including training strategy, content, material and if applicable exams.
- Provide 2nd level support for technical and clinical issues in area of responsibility
- Continuously improve knowledge level by attending continuous education meetings and knowledge transfer calls
- Collect, evaluate and forward product feedback from customers and field personnel to R&D
- Ensure continuous communication with R&D