As IT Systems Engineer for Network Services you are responsible for the planning, maintenance and further development of a global network infrastructure in an enterprise environment. You support Brainlab in network projects with your expertise. Your experience guides the way in challenges such as Software-Defined-Networking, cloud network environment as well as optimizing the overall WAN connectivity. Join us in shaping the future of our network infrastructure and look forward to working with a great team of like-minded people.
Your main tasks are:
- Maintain and administer a global enterprise network (LAN/WAN/WLAN)
- Maintain and improve network performance monitoring
- Ensuring high availability, resilience and security for our global network infrastructure.
- Support other IT Teams in network related IT topics
- Further development and maintenance of rules for network firewalls
- Usage of automation solutions (optional Ansible, Python, etc) to maintain the network environment
- Close cooperation with our SOC