Our passionate platforms team develops the future Brainlab image guide surgery and digital O.R. hardware portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical devices offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
You will be part of a highly motivated team and have the opportunity to contribute and develop your expertise by participating in our development projects. Your focus will be the integration of the customized components and regulatory requirements into our medical devices.
Typical areas of your responsibility are:
- product requirements engineering
- management of product risk analyses for medical devices
- creation of product documentation according to medical device regulations
- coordination of internal and external product development activities
- definition and review of technical concepts
- market research of hardware components
- set-up of prototypes and qualification of product components
- definition and execution of verification tests
- performing of release steps
In this challenging position you work at the interface between the internal development team, the subject experts from various other departments, quality management and external development partners and test houses.