Despite our goal to achieve greatest possible reliability and quality in our devices, innovative products can fail. As QM Associate – CAPA Engineer you will be part of an international team, overseeing and managing customer complaints and product problems, with the goal to continuously improve the reliability and performance of our devices.
Your responsibilities will include
- handling of customer complaints and product problems
- coordination of investigation, follow up of action implementation and appropriate documentation
- interaction with colleagues in Brainlab’s worldwide support department as well as in the Research & Development departments to jointly investigate various technical problems
- analysis of quality data and implementation of corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) to enable continuous improvement of Brainlab products
- supporting the maintenance and improvement of the Quality System (FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485) and
- participation and support in internal and external quality audits of Brainlab