At Brainlab, we constantly strive to develop innovate medical technology having beneficial impact on patient’s health. In the field of Clinical Marketing in Image-guided surgery, we strive to highlight the clinical benefits of our products to health care professionals and provide clinical and scientific expertise. Our Clinical Affairs team is currently looking for a Scientific Research Manager.
As a Scientific Research Manager in this team, your main responsibility will be to be an expert and pivotal contact person for clinical literature and related processes and managing clinical literature tools. You will be supporting the claims life cycle of the image guided surgery product portfolio and will act as pivotal contact person for Product Management and Portfolio Management in terms of clinical claims. You will ensure that clinical claims will be presented adequately in all marketing and sales materials. In this position, you will also focus on building both national and international partnerships and work in close collaboration with our marketing and product managers to achieve great collaborative clinical partnerships.
In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Monitoring and reporting back to the marketing team new developments and trends in the respective surgical fields
- Attending selected workshops, trade shows, conferences and seminars to keep up-to- date with developments and trends
- Maintaining a database with all clinical and technical claims, post-market clinical follow-up activities, and gaps in clinical data for the entire IGS product portfolio
- Managing and monitoring clinical studies
- Supporting clinical and scientific research questions during clinical evaluation activities as well as conducting literature search for specific clinical evaluation projects on request
- Supporting the IGS Marketing team in developing use case/workflow related marketing/sales material enriched with scientific and clinical data/evidence
- Developing internal communications media intended to filter the available clinical data into relevant and digestible formats to ensure awareness of proof sources, changes in clinical practice and differences of approach supported by competing vendors
- Managing all clinical literature related tasks with respect to literature sources (subscriptions, packages), document delivery service, copyright license
This position is limited to 2.5 years due to parental leave representation.