Our passionate Platforms team develops the Brainlab hardware for our future Image-Guided Surgery and Digital O.R portfolio. These state-of-the-art medical systems offer our customers easy access to the Brainlab software capabilities of today and tomorrow.
As a FPGA architect / design engineer within our team, you will design innovative 4k augmented reality real-time video processing solution software on custom, highly specialized FPGA video hardware and will be part of a highly motivated team of technical experts.
Your tasks will span the entire process of hardware specific software development and include:
- specification, implementation and testing of FPGA based real time video processing architectures
- designing, integration, simulation and testing of video IP blocks
- contribution to technical documentation
- close collaboration with software, hardware, and quality engineers
- communication with external industry partners on a technical level