As a member of the Corporate Finance group, you will be responsible for parts of the reporting for various companies in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and IFRS (Group) and will manage the overall preparation process. You will be responsible for the complete preparation of individual reports for international subsidiaries within the Group. To this end, you will also work as part of a team and across departments with international consultants and auditors from the foreign branches and subsidiaries. The consistent search for possibilities for more efficient processes is also a natural part of your professional understanding. You regard continuous project work as an integral part of your daily routine.
- Reconciliation activities and plausibility checks according to HGB, IFRS as well as execution of other activities related to monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements including necessary data analyses
- Preparation and further development of financial reports for external and internal addressees (including managing the cross-departmental preparation of notes and management report)
- Clarification of accounting inquiries and preparation of accounting guidelines in cooperation with Accounting
- Execution and supervision of internal controls
- Collaboration and management of projects, if necessary with M&A reference and due diligence tasks
- Further development and implementation of closing and reporting processes and tools
- Contact person for auditors