From the planning phase to therapy and beyond, Brainlab oncology solutions empower clinicians to deliver fast, more precise treatments. Brainlab radiosurgery family, featuring Novalis and Novalis Tx systems, delivers non-invasive, shaped-beam cancer treatment that takes just minutes out of a patients day. Novalis radiosurgery treats cancerous and non-cancerous conditions of the entire body with one-of-a-kind shaped-beam technology. Shaping the beam precisely to the tumor gives doctors confidence that the best possible treatment dose is delivered while healthy tissue is protected.
Brainlab is looking for a Support Specialist to support our Radiosurgery and Radiotherapy customers from a home office based in Berlin or in Leipzig.
As a Support Specialist your main tasks will include:
- Perform installations of radiotherapy and radio surgery products in your assigned area as well as in other countries in Europe
- Perform service and installations of radiotherapy/radio surgery products
- Independently perform troubleshooting and repairs
- Provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and physicists maximizing efficiency and usage of the Brainlab oncology solutions
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand problems and adequately troubleshoot issues
- Perform routine calibrations and preventative maintenance
- Deliver high level customer service