As part of our Clinical Affairs team in Munich, you will support us in the management of clinical studies and the maintenance of our pool of clinical consultants . You will accompany the complete clinical study process from initial study discussions through contract negotiations to finalizing the study closure. Interesting project management and interaction with health care professionals as well as with Product Managers at Brainlab round off your field of activity. Do you have excellent communication skills and would you like to take the opportunity to gain practical work experience in an innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your online application for a student position and/or an internship!
Your duties will include:
- Interaction with health care professionals
- Provide support during Usability tests on Brainlab products
- Maintain a database of clinical studies, clinical sites and clinical consultants
- Provide support in clinical documentation
- Support the management and monitoring of clinical studies (including maintaining databases for collecting/analyzing the obtained data)
- Support with the writing of contracts, study protocols, case report forms and other required documents for clinical studies