We are looking for highly motivated Software Engineers to join the development team of our Data Intelligence Division, where complex biomechanical models are used to describe and predict the state of patients throughout the clinical workflow.
As one of the specialists in our algorithms team, you will
- independently develop and implement sophisticated mathematical algorithms to model patient anatomy and its evolution, based on information from various clinical data sources
- use object-orientated programming in C++ to implement your ideas into compact, modular and efficient algorithms
- devise algorithms for medical image and general data analysis, which allow you to extract the information relevant to your models in order to adapt them to specific patients
- expand your knowledge in the field of anatomy
- contribute to the success of our future software products with your creative ideas and independent, professional work ethic