As a Software Engineer you will be a part of our Healthcare Platform team and together with your teammates you will help creating the next generation digital health tech platform by realizing the connectivity to various hospital information systems. A central and powerful data hub will connect and manage data streams within a hospital IT environment, escorting the patient data journey. The data hub enables exchange between all data sources like hospital information systems, PACS, medical devices and sensors, also in the surgical environment, thereby bringing the vision of the internet-of-things in digital healthcare environments to life.
Expect to be challenged on a daily basis by your colleagues – experts on medical data, technical enthusiasts with a broad skill set, product owners and project engineers with decades of knowledge on building highly innovative medical products. We work together, with an open mindset, always striving for the best possible solution to define a new standard in the medical world.
With our close relationship to our customers you will regularly get feedback on the impact of your work with patients, physicians and researchers.
When joining this position, you will
- develop software in an agile environment to build the next generation Data Hub platform for the global market
- dig deep into medical data standards and formats such as DICOM, FHIRE, IHE, HL7 etc.
- be part of an agile development team
- actively contribute to technical concepts
- learn a lot about data management with focus on the medical market
- have fun working with great people