Application Consultant (Long Island)
Brainlab revolutionized digital medical technology with the introduction of software for radiosurgery and surgical navigation. Today, Brainlab is an industry leader in digital surgery, radiotherapy and integrated operating rooms.
Serving physicians, medical professionals and patients in 5,600+ hospitals in 116 countries, we’re transforming healthcare to improve the lives of patients everywhere.
We employ over 1,500 people in 20 offices worldwide. Close-knit teams made of talented, curious and authentic people are working together toward a common goal.
Together we’re dedicated to making an impact.
Sound like you?
Join and grow with us.
· Conduct on-site clinical evaluations for new and existing customers to demonstrate the use of products and services to increase the frequency and quality of IGS product usage
· Provide on-site consulting, guidance, and assistance to physicians and OR personnel by evaluating options and problem-solving during surgery in order to maximize IGS efficiency and usage
· Lead installations and establish functionality at new and existing customer sites
· Educate/train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services
· Utilize engineering expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
· Act as primary customer liaison, maintaining site visits and regular contact with customers, assessing satisfaction and usage levels, and working to increase revenue via the sale of service contracts, spare/wear parts, upgrades, etc.
· Regularly strategize with the Account Manager in your region, evaluating customer situations, open sales projects, and identifying and referring sales leads
· Resolve product issues through detailed analysis and utilization of engineering expertise
· Keep abreast of new developments regarding Brainlab and competitive IGS products and services via ongoing training and individual research and analysis
· Attend IGS Continuing Education annually and maintain annual product certification competency
· Promote IGS products and services to surgeons at trade shows
· Maximize customer satisfaction
· Report and document complaints per Complaint Handling SOP
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
· B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, Bioengineering, Clinical Engineering, Nursing or equivalent experience.
· 1-3 years minimum of experience in a technical support role for a healthcare company or provider preferred
· Knowledge of surgical procedures, anatomy and medical terminology preferred
· Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
· Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
· Travel 50%+
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Visit us at: www.brainlab.com
Brainlab, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brainlab participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information. Click here to also review the EEO Law Poster.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].