Application Consultant – Radiation Oncology
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of around 2000 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 25 locations worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values curious, authentic and useful.
In order to grow our current Radiotherapy business, we need a motivated Application Consultant to support on the one hand our existing customers and on the other hand our Sales force in the region. As an Application Consultant, you will be responsible for customer development activities like improving the usability of the Brainlab products installed and will pursue ongoing expansion business development opportunities together with our strategic partners.
The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and sympathy driven image of Brainlab with customers and competitors. Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich, Germany and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties. From your home office, you will be responsible for travelling to our existing and potential customers within UK and Ireland, as well as supporting accounts located internationally.
Your duties will include:
- Clinical education and support for high-end radiotherapy treatments
- Understanding clinical workflows and cooperating with the development and improvement of our products
- Travel to existing customers to grow the usage of Brainlab products in routine clinical use
- Performance of customer trainings on the use of radiotherapy products
- Support of the sales team with detailed onsite and offsite product presentations to customers
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia
- Additional responsibilities include telephone contact, planning and follow-up of customer visits, and technical consultation
- Degree/Certification in Medical Physics, Medical Dosimetry or equivalent
- Excellent training skills
- Professional experience in the areas of Radiation Therapy, RT treatment planning or a related area. Brainlab RT products clinical experience would be an advantage
- A good Sales and business affinity will be considered a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Excellent social, team-work and self-management skills
- Committed to quality, with excellent attention to detail
- High comfort level with software and technology in general
- Willingness to travel frequently (>50% of time)
- International, positive and innovative environment
- Working in a team of great colleagues who help and support each other
- Seeing your contribution making a positive impact on the daily work of clinicians around the world
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Interesting work, life, balance
- Attractive compensation package
- Company car, cell phone, laptop - also for private use
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities, digital language courses
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your online application including a motivation letter, your first available start date and desired salary.
Your HR Contact Person