In order to grow our current business in Spain we are seeking for a motivated Technical Support Engineer/Application Consultant to the Sales Team in Madrid/ Bilbao/ Vitoria or Pamplona .You will be responsible for customer development activities ranging from Training, Clinical support, to ongoing maintenance of the Brainlab advanced portfolio. Additionally you will become the primary contact for this key customer group as their clinical service commences and develops.
The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and supportive image of Brainlab with customers and competitors. Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich/Germany with on-the-job experience gained working and learning with colleagues already based in Spain.
The role proposes a home office scenario.
Your duties will include:
- Educate, train, provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and hospital personnel
- Perform new system installations and system repairs
- Travel to existing key customers to grow the usage of Brainlab products in routine clinical use
- Effective communication with customers to understand problems and adequate troubleshooting of issues
- Support of the sales team with detailed onsite and offsite product presentations to customers
- Sell service contracts to existing Brainlab customers
- Monitors and promotes customer usage of products
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long-term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Update the customer database and completion of mandatory administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia
- Additional responsibilities include telephone contact, planning and follow-up of customer visits, and technical consultation