Working Student Product Development Extracranial Surgery
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
For our growing Extracranial Surgery team we are looking for a new Working Student (m/f/d). As a member of our team you will be part of a new field within Brainlab that was established to drive forth our ambitions to advance into new clinical disciplines. Our current focus is set on visceral and vascular surgery, where we are closely cooperating with physicians and industry partners to evaluate novel surgical concepts and workflows.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the evaluation and validation of technical and clinical concepts
- Be involved in product development projects (conception, development, testing)
- Support the creation of business plans
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- Study of an engineering or technical subject
- Experience in software development with C++
- Well-organized, proactive and clearly structured working style
- Highly motivated and interested in technologies and clinical use-cases
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Clinical knowledge in area of surgical procedures is a plus
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student online meetings
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals.
Ready to apply? You are welcome to apply in German or English!