In order to further develop our growing business in Spain we are searching for a talented and innovative sales professional with a passion to achieve defined targets and ensure the profitability of the region. If you are seeking to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you! Our new team member located in Spain will be responsible for the sales activities and will pursuit ongoing expansion business development opportunities together with our strategic partners. Furthermore, the role includes the development of shared sales strategies and techniques as well as leading important projects. As a Brainlab sales representative, you maintain and develop a professional, innovative and sympathy driven image of Brainlab in front of customers and competitors.
Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich (Germany) and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties. It will be a home office position located preferably in Madrid.
Your main duties include:
- traveling to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio within that customer site
- visiting new customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- communicating with strategic partners and developing a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- ensuring accurate forecast and data to perform budget planning
- updating the customer database and completion of day-to-day administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- attending national and international meetings and symposia