Are you an expert at using your talents to reach your sales goals? Are you looking for a flexible environment in which you can apply your unique sales abilities? We are currently searching for a new Sales Representative to oversee our business in Scandinavia. From your home office, you will have the freedom to use your innovative approach to sales to achieve targets, ensure profitability and grow the business.
You will be responsible for sales activities and pursue ongoing expansion of business development opportunities together with our strategic partners. As Sales Representative, you’ll be the face of Brainlab in the Scandinavian region. Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich, where you’ll periodically travel.
This role is unique at Brainlab in that it is exceptionally varied. One day you’ll be working with the team to develop a new sales strategy planning new business opportunities, the next you’ll be at the hospital working together with the customer on the purchase of our latest radiotherapy technology. It’s always exciting, giving you the chance to explore and expand your own capabilities in this fast-paced field. On the day-to-day, you can expect to:
- Engage and build meaningful relationships with customers and partners
- Foster existing relationships and create a trusting foundation for further opportunities
- Ensure timely involvement in all applicable tenders, working together with customers
- Travel to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio at those sites
- Visit new customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- Gather accurate forecast and applicable data to perform budget planning
- Generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia