In order to grow our current business in Scandinavia we are searching for a talented and innovative sales professional with a passion to achieve defined targets and ensure the profitability of the region. If you are seeking to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you! Our new team member located in Scandinavia will be responsible for the sales activities and will pursuit ongoing expansion business development opportunities together with our strategic partners. Furthermore, the role includes the development of shared sales strategies and techniques as well as leading important projects. As an Area Sales Manager at Brainlab, you will maintain and develop a professional, innovative and sympathy driven image of Brainlab in front of customers and competitors.
Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich (Germany) and on-the-job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties. The position will be home office based.
Your main duties will include:
- generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
- ensure timely involvement in all applicable tenders. Ideally consult customers in selection of optimal tender specifications
- travel to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio within that customer site
- visit new customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- communicate with strategic partners and developing a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- ensure accurate forecast and data to perform budget planning
- update the customer database and complete of day-to-day administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- attend national and international meetings and symposia