(Advanced) C++ Software Engineer – Digital Patient Model Service
Snke OS™ is a universally deployable digital B2B platform, founded in 2020 & headquartered in Munich. Emerging technologies continue to drive a digital transformation in the healthcare economy. Our founders recognized the potential for value creation by decoupling & deploying their best-in-class platform & team so that other companies can scale up & innovate efficiently. Fueled by AI & big data analytics, Snke OS delivers the platform & infrastructure that enables partners across the healthcare industry to deploy digital solutions for safer & more efficient interventions.
The 150-person Snke OS team brings a wealth of experience to the new company with backgrounds in large platforms, digital health & software-driven medical technology. Let’s impact the industry together! We are looking for pioneers to lead fast & lead first with Snke OS.
You love designing services with easy-to-use customer-friendly APIs? You’re enthusiastic about the modern C++11-20 standards and are motivated to leverage that to write efficient, reusable, and reliant application code? So are we! Come join us at the Data Intelligence Department and be part of the innovative Digital Patient Model Services Development.
These services are core components of the Snke OS platform which aim toward making a personalized, dynamic digital anatomical patient model accessible to medical professionals and greatly support planning, execution and optimization of (radio-)surgical procedures.
- Develop and maintain a modular and performant C++ back-end for the digital patient model services
- Conceptualize and establish extensible, long-lasting APIs for our clients
- Optionally, develop deliverables in e.g. Python which make the services accessible to a variety of stacks and platforms
- Work in a productive and efficient two-pizza-sized team of Software Engineers
- Contribute to all parts of our trunk-based development cycle from TDD of software requirements to support of QA and system tests, up to the final release and deployment strategy of the services
- Find yourself in an environment with established development practices as well as modern DevOps tooling support
- Have a real impact on the daily work of medical professionals
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years professional experience in software engineering
- Experience in using C++ with a good grasp of at least C++11-14
- Knowledge or interest in some of the following is a plus: C++20 coroutines, gRPC, REST, DICOM, other programming languages e.g. Python
- Being a team player having fun to work with various teams in a complex and evolving environment
- Well-organized and clearly structured, agile working style
- Fluency in English, and ideally knowledge of or willingness to learn German
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours as well as hybrid work model within Germany
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Great 212m² roof terrace
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Your HR Contact Person