For our growing Contouring & Treatment Planning Applications Team we are looking for an ambitious Project Engineer. Together with your team mates you create the next generation healthcare treatment planning & monitoring applications. The team works very closely with our customers and internal stakeholders incl. regular feedback on the impact of your work to patients, physicians and researchers to shape the new applications & services. Your work will include the complete development cycle of medical devices, from the inception of new concepts to their implementation to the clinical assessment of the resulting device’s performance and usability. Your contribution will have an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
As a member of our development team your tasks will include
- Coordination of medical software development in a larger team with project manager and software developers
- Full responsibility for assigned tasks within a defined project
- Responsibility for creating and implementing user-oriented technical concepts and solutions
- Requirements engineering with customers, marketing and support, taking into account medical technology standards and use case specific risk aspects
- Communication with development partners, manufacturers and other internal teams (Quality Management, Usability & Design, Verification Teams)
- Identification, establishment and drive of cooperation with international external partners on system, component and service level