In order to grow our current business in the UK we need a motivated application consultant to support a dedicated customer group and partner company in the Clinical & Exciting environment of spinal surgery. You will be responsible for joint customer development activities ranging from Training, Clinical demonstrations & support, to ongoing maintenance of the Brainlab advanced portfolio. Additionally you will become the primary contact for this key customer group as new clinical services commences.
The position includes maintaining and developing a professional, innovative and supportive image of Brainlab & Partner company with customers and competitors. Training is proposed to take place at our headquarters in Munich/Germany ( healthcare restrictions may apply ) with on-the-job experience gained working and learning with colleagues and partners already based in the UK.
The role proposes a home office scenario.
Your duties will include:
- Travel to defined key customers to grow the usage of Brainlab products in routine clinical use.
- Performance of customer trainings on the use of Image Guided Surgery products.
- Support of the sales team with detailed onsite and offsite product presentations to customers.
- Provision of on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and medical physicists during patient treatments.
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long-term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy.
- Update the customer database and completion of mandatory administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role.
- Attend national and international meetings and symposia.
- Additional responsibilities include telephone contact, planning and follow-up of customer visits, and technical consultation.