We are looking for an additional team member to join our customer support team. As a Brainlab Support Technician CT, you are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and achieve this thanks to your extensive technical knowledge.
As a Brainlab service professional, you are the face to the customer, ensure that customer equipment is installed, maintained and serviced and that the clinical staff receives professional technical assistance. Being part of a team for our new and revolutionary product line you have the opportunity to grow within our company.
You are working independently from your German / European-based home office, ideally located near an international airport in northern Germany.
Product portfolio: Loop-X
Your main responsabilities will include:
- Install Brainab imaging systems, devices and softwares in hospital in your region
- Perform Maintenance and Inspection of systems/devices incl. Electrical Safety Tests
- Repair systems/devices
- Execute SW/HW upgrades
- Complete every installation or service assignment quickly and efficiently
- Conduct and complete Preventive Maintenance and Inspections (PMI) in specified time
- Plan, organize, and implement all service assignments conscientiously and independently following the directive from the Support Manager
- Keep customers up-to-date regarding their requests and minimize down time
- Ensure that all service assignments are in conformity with agreements made
- Perform and document all mandatory administrative tasks accurately according the Brainlab´s policies in a timely manner
- Provide ideas and innovation to improve current products, provide sustainable input for continued engineering
- Be friendly, calm, and competent on a face-to-face basis with customers