As part of one of our Research & Development teams in Munich, you will support us for at least six months in the development of software products in the field of medical technology. You will program independently, test new programs or carry out field simulations. You will accompany the complete development cycle, from conception to implementation. Interesting research work and the day-to-day support of the software developers round off your field of activity. Would you like to take the opportunity to gain practical work experience in an innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your online application via our homepage!
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
Working Student Research & Development - Software
- Studies in computer science or a comparable field of study
- First practical experience in software development with C++/C#/HTML5
- Analytical thinking and fun with object-oriented programming
- Conscientious, organized and independent work
- Good knowledge of German and English - we are also happy to receive your application in German!
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- A professional and performance-oriented business environment
- Weekly student lunches and monthly After Work Events
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Veronika Hofmann