As part of one of our Research & Development teams in Munich, you will support us in the development of products in the field of medical technology. You will develop concepts as well as designs and accompany the testing, measurement and documentation of new components. You will take care of interesting research work, the day-to-day support of project engineers and accompany the complete development cycle, from design to 3-D printer. Would you like to take the opportunity to gain practical work experience in an innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your online application for a student position and/or an internship!
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1400 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity:
Working Student / Trainee Research & Development - Medical Technology
- Munich, Germany
- Department: R&D Engineering
- Study of an engineering or technical subject (computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc.)
- First practical experience in design programs
- Analytical thinking, team and communication skills
- Conscientious, organized and independent work
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Working at the headquarters of an exciting international high-tech company
- Weekly student lunches and monthly After Work Events
- An award-winning company restaurant
- An in-house, state-of-the-art 360m² fitness studio
A position at Brainlab means that you’ll be part of a professional business environment working together with an excellent international team. You will be a valued member of a team of likeminded individuals.
Ready to apply? You are welcome to apply in German or English!
Contact person: Alexander Linde