Software Configuration Analyst
Mint Medical is a global MedTech company in the field of data-driven radiology and one of the crucial pioneers of personalized medicine.
Radiology is at the center of interdisciplinary communication and presents patient cases in multimedia reports. Our mission is to specifically support radiologists in their reporting and communication and to make the data available in radiological images usable for this purpose. In this way, especially in the case of complex diseases such as cancer, informed therapeutic decisions can be made and new therapies developed to cure patients or improve their quality of life.
Therefore, university clinics, hospitals, and radiological practices as well as leading contract research organizations (CRO), pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies worldwide work with our software solutions.
- Software Configuration and Implementation
- Develops working knowledge of the product in order to provide support, solution planning, and customer support.
- Works with Clinical Trials team to ensure the configuration and custom components meet project specific requirements and performance goals.
- Develops an understanding of the functional impact of various configuration options.
- Assists in reviewing and designing software configurations to meet project-specific requirements.
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of transactions and configuration options for a business process.
- Executes moderately complex components in configuring project specific implementations according to defined design specification.
- Comprehends moderate to complex functional and technical requirements (e.g., infrastructure, interfaces, reports, enhancements).
- Software Testing
- Creatively thinks of solutions to implement tests and stress the system in meaningful ways.
- Identifies and researches moderate to complex testing defects.
- Supports other aspects of the implementation process such as post implementation verification and documentation.
- Reviews and tests new project deployments to stay ahead of potential support issues.
- Performs analyses on configurations to identify, report, and correct usability snags (and other surprises).
- Product Support
- Documents configuration procedures for Internal Support Knowledge.
- Performs analyses on configurations to identify, report, and correct usability snags (and other surprises) reported by users.
- Works with internal development team on new software features.
- User Training and Support
- Assists in the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of the software.
- Works primarily with internal project teams while having moderate interaction with the customer.
- Other related activities as determined by supervisor.
- Must be highly detail oriented, analytical, and demonstrate and possess a strong desire to get to the bottom of how things work (or why they don’t).
- A creative problem solver who likes to take an explorative approach to learning new technologies.
- Comfortable with complex workflows; can abstract needs and requirements given a general idea.
- Self-management is essential - the team is globally distributed. Must be self-directed with proven ability to make mature decisions supported by thorough data analysis.
- Ability to thrive with competing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibits superb project planning and time management skills.
Ideal Technology Skills:
- Knowledge of JSON, HTML, SQL Queries, CSV, and XML.
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell/Command Prompt.
- Knowledge of remote access and screen forwarding software.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook) and web browsers.
- Working knowledge of basic networking principles, the internet, web browsers/browsing/caching/etc.
Preferred but not required:
- BS Degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Knowledge/skills in the area of medical software and/or clinical trials.
- Professional Services or Customer Success experience.
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS cloud hosting solutions.
- CompTIA A+ Certified.
- Basic knowledge of XSLT.
Anticipated Travel: 10%