Snke OS is developing and maintaining a wide range of software applications and software frameworks. We use a variety of programming languages mainly C++, C#, and others as well as a diverse set of network technologies such as REST, gRPC, DICOM, and more.
As a Software Engineer DevOps, you are supporting the software engineers by creating and providing toolchain, development environment, and infrastructure, which enable us to develop, implement, verify and deploy software units in a very efficient way so that we are able to produce high-quality software for medical use in a fast way.
As a Software Engineer DevOps you will:
- Improve, develop and maintain our software development environment, which is based (among others) on GitHub, Perforce, and some proprietary infrastructure
- Closely work together with our software engineers and software team leads to find the best solutions to support the software development, testing, and deployment by a suitable software development environment & infrastructure
- Implement those solutions by e.g. developing corresponding GitHub Actions, branching rules, automatic deployments, integration of container registries & package manager up to deployment to production environments on-prem or in-cloud like AWS or Azure
- Concept and develop software development tools which perfectly integrate with our software ecosystem, e.g. Conan with our proprietary build system.
- Manage the software development environment from an R&D perspective, e.g. GitHub or Artifactory